Our Thornton location opened its doors in May 1997 with the hopes of filling the need for a ground breaking climbing facility in Colorado. We continued that vision when opening our Centennial location in March 2004.
Our gyms feature:
- some of the steepest and tallest overhanging climbing terrain
- bouldering, top rope climbing, lead climbing, and auto belays
- quality instruction for all levels
- climbing specific training equipment
- cardio and weight equipment
We strive to continue to be an innovator in the climbing community while remaining true to our original focus – To support and build the climbing community by providing a facility to challenge and inspire you.
We are proud of our history and the climbers we have helped create. We are committed to building the climbing community and helping you become the very best climber you can be.