Everyone that will be in the facility, including spectators, must have a valid participant agreement. For those under 18 years of age, his or her parent or court-appointed guardian MUST sign this form.
- Please read the entire document. If you have questions, call:
- RJ1 (Thornton) – (303)254-4344
- RJ2 (Centennial) – (303)766-5462
- Fill in the information box on the bottom of the last page.
- Please print legibly.
- Information provided is for our use. ROCK’n & JAM’n does not sell customer information.
- Only one participant may be entered on each Agreement.
- Upon arrival, adults age 25 or under should be prepared to present a photo ID with birth date. Without proof of age, the person may not be allowed to participate.
Instructions for Parents of Minors
- The parent or a court-appointed guardian of a minor participant (under age 18), must sign the form for the minor.
- If the parent/court-appointed guardian will not be at the gym with the minor, please have the minor bring a copy or digital image of the Driver’s License of the parent / court-appointed guardian. Without that, the child may not be allowed to participate.
- Participants may bring the completed agreement into the gym, fax in the agreement, or email the agreement.
Fax to RJ1(Thornton) – (303)254-6288
Fax to RJ2 (Centennial) – (303)627-9850
Email to email@example.com